5 Minute Setup Guide
1. Create a new Paperspace machine
After you've logged into Paperspace, create a new machine.
- Choose the Parsec template
- Choose your machine type
- Select your desired region
- Choose your storage — you can increase your storage at any time
- Click Create
2. Launch the Parsec App on your new machine
- When the machine says Ready, open your new Paperspace machine in your browser.
- Sign in to the Parsec app. Click to save your Parsec password for automatic logins.
- When prompted, choose to allow connections to this computer
Note: Do not use the Paperspace streaming at the same time while using Parsec.
3. Install the Parsec Client locally
Close Paperspace, download the Parsec Client parsec.tv/downloads on your local computer.
Parsec Client System Requirements
Parsec is available for any Mac running macOS 10.9+, any PC with this hardware running Windows 7+, or the Raspberry Pi 3.
Parsec will only work on dedicated GPU machine types.