Creating your new cloud gaming machine takes less than 5 minutes. Watch the video or follow the steps below.
5 Minute Setup Guide
1. Create a new Paperspace machine
After you've logged into Paperspace, create a new GPU+ machine.
- Select your desired region
- Windows 10 (Server 2016)
- Choose your storage — you can increase your storage at any time.
- Make sure to assign a public IP
- Click Create
2. Install the Parsec Server
- When the machine says Ready, open your new Paperspace machine in your browser. Note: Do not use the native application for setting up the Parsec Server.
- Once you’re in the machine, download and install the Parsec Server parsec.tv/download-server. This requires a free Parsec account.
- Launch the Parsec Server. Click to save your Parsec password for automatic logins.
3. Install the Parsec Client
Close Paperspace, download the Parsec Client parsec.tv/download-client on your local computer.
Parsec Client System Requirements
Parsec is available for any Mac running macOS 10.9+, any PC with this hardware running Windows 7+, or the Raspberry Pi 3.
Parsec will only work on the GPU+ machine type.
Parsec Mac Client
If you’re on a Mac, after downloading the application, you’ll need to right-click and open — double clicking will not work because the app is not distributed through the app store.
Elevated Privileges with the Parsec Server
If you want to run Parsec as an Admin to have access to User Access Control screens (Task Manager), please right click and launch Parsec Server as Admin from the Start Menu or Applications.